The 40 Years of GS Limited Edition aluminium pannier volume expansion set expands the volume of the aluminium cases by 13.5 litres of luggage volume on each side to a total of 27 litres of additional volume.
It is inserted between the body and lid of the case and is safely attached to the case by the BMW locking system and does not affect the tight sealing. The volume expansion, which has a weight of just 1.6 kg, can be installed and removed without any difficulty, and the cases can be opened easily as usual.
The Limited Edition set consists of two pieces of volume expansion with limited embossed "40 Years GS" lettering and an Air Lounger. Stored in a space-saving way, this Air Lounger in the "40 Years GS" design can be conveniently filled with air without additional equipment—for comfortable relaxation after the ride.
• Limited edition with qty 1980 sets per colour
• Expansion of the luggage volume by 27 L additional volume
• Easy installation and removal
• High-quality craftsmanship thanks to tried-and-tested BMW materials
• Cases remain waterproof
• Convenient opening of the cases
• Includes an Air Lounger for one person
• Two-up mode is not possible with the volume expansion (no room for pillion legs)
• Maximum speed with install volume expansion: 160 km/h
• Volume expansion is inserted between case body and case lid
• Only one volume expansion may be installed per case
• Volume expansion is firmly attached to the case by the BMW locking system
• Operation of the case lid is as usual
• Volume expansion universally fits both sides of the cases
• Two lock cylinders are required per volume expansion
• Volume expansion per side: 13.5 L
• Dimensions (L×W×H): approx. 28×45×13.5 cm
• Weight: 1.6 kg
1 x 77415A14874 Aluminium Pannier Volume Expansion set (GS40)
4 x 77498544517 Codeable lock cylinder
1 x Air Lounger (GS40)
*** BMW 2 YEAR WARRANTY ***
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
To check compatibility or if there is any item you require that we do not have listed then please contact us directly on 01242 335355 or email email@example.com (Please help by letting us know your bike registration number)
Fully itemised VAT receipt supplied with every order.